A program for organisations and private indivduals
Emotionally intelligent people should not be associated with uncontrolled emotion.
People with EQ are not drama kings or queens.
People with EQ are courageous.
They have the courage to show their real self even when things get difficult.
They have the courage to stay in connection with others even when they feel vulnerable or ignorant.
They have the courage to embrace challenging experiences and not escape.
Emotionally intelligent people start with a good self-relationship.
More impact through the power of vulnerability
This 2 day training is designed from the vision that:
– People with EQ are not drama kings or queens.
– People with EQ are courageous.
They have the courage to show themselves also when it is gets exciting. ze hebben de moed vanuit kwetsbaarheid en niet vanuit ‘weten’ in verbinding te gaan, ze hebben de moed ongemakkelijke ervaringen te omarmen en niet uit de weg te gaan
“We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions” Brené Brown
What do you learn?
Emotional intelligent people have to ability to:
• Reflect on themselves
• Identify and acknowledge their emotions
• Keep their emotions in balance
• Take distance – just when emotions threaten to take over
• Empathize with the emotions of others without losing themselves in the emotions of others
• Have the strength and sensitivity to allow others find their own way
In this way, people with EQ have more and better impact – on themselves, on others, on teams, on their environment.
Everybody who would like to learn to cope with his/ her emotions and the emotions of others in orer to create more impact and quality in their relations.
Durabrik, Drongen, Belgium